Zone14 ep001 Zone14 ep001

That was awesome!

Awesome flash, ok it was a little crude and very short but it was a pretty cool concept that I feel you executed really well. Can't wait to see what you can do next time.

zone14 responds:

thanks dude

What Time is it Wubbzy? What Time is it Wubbzy?

flip wubbzy's hand then it will b perfect.

I really liked this flash, there is one small thing; Wubzy's right hand when its closed is a left hand you could probably just flip the hand horizontally and it would still work fine. It looks a bit weird with two of the same hand. You nailed the style tho great work.

Cheney Power Cheney Power

Lol That was great.

Well done that was a really solid flash, I didnt see a whole lot wrong with. The animation was really well done and the story was pretty funny too. Perhaps you could have maybe did a better job of George W, both the drawing and voice.

Keep up the awesome work.

NG: Food Chain NG: Food Chain

This is Awesome!!!

Awesome concept, Awesome music and Awesome art too.

I also liked the relatively short load time because I still only have shitty dial-up cos my stupid telephone exchange cant hack broadband. Oh well thats Asstralia for you.

Peace

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

Lmao, Awesome

That was so funny I shit myself twice from laughing so much, well that and I like to shit myself. Just kidding, but I'm not really.

Keep up the awesome work and I will keep shitting myself.

Make number 2 in ur pants not war!

We Are NativeAmericanCats We Are NativeAmericanCats

Awesome, Loved it.

That was so funny, I just finished watching the pick of destiny for the second time tonight cos we only got it in Asstralia yesterday and I gotta say that Native American Cats is right up there in terms of lmao levels. Fuckaluckadingdong!!!!!

Space Duck Space Duck

Mind Blowingly Awesome

I loved every second of that. Yeah Duude, you Rock!

Socklops Socklops

Awesomely Surreal

That was cool quirky and funny and awesome.

Castle III part D Castle III part D

wow that was quite extensive

I found it refreshing to watch that level of quality and detail.

Thanks Keep up the good work

Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

Awesome

Really funny story and dialogue, the graphics and animation were also really well done, this movie is a slick piece of work.

Keep it up.